BUY, SELL & LOAN OF FIREARMS
At one time, just about all pawn shops sold guns.
It is a time honored profession to deal with fine quality arms, one that helps parent and child bond together in the spirit of of the hunt, the skill of the marksman and the learning of personal responsibility. However, most pawn shops today choose to deal with auto title loans, payday loans and other blights of financial dealings and ignore our proud history and heritage.
What does it take to get a handgun in Washington State?
We get a lot of questions about the handgun safety certificate and exemptions. People want to know what documents are needed, who can buy a firearm, the safe handling demonstration, proof of residence requirements and many other handgun related issues. Hopefully, this page will help out.
What you need to buy a handgun!
- You must be a Washington resident witha valid Washington ID or driver's license.
- If you're active military stationed in Washington, you'll need to present your military ID and your PCS orders.
- To buy a handgun you must be at least 21 years of age.
- To buy a rifle or shotgun you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Any felony and certain misdemeanors will prevent purchase of any firearm.
WAITING PERIOD ON A HAND GUN APPROX. 5 DAYS
For all additional requirements please call us at 425-252-2222.
We are also happy to receive firearms purchased on the various gun auction sites. Just send me an email with the sellers name and address, your name and what the item is and I will mail out the FFL. You deal directly with the seller for payment.
Email me for a firearms transfer. Visit us at SoundGunTransfers.com