How a Pawn Works?
A pawn is basically a collateral loan. We will make you a loan based on the current value of the item you provide to secure your loan.
Bring in an item of value. We will hold your item as collateral and give you a cash loan. You will have 90 days to pick up your item. When picking your item up, you will then pay back your loan plus loan fee. If you are running short on cash, you can extend the loan deadline by paying only the rewrite fee for as long as you like.
Advantage of securing a Pawn Loan:
- A pawn is fast, easy, and convenient. Bring your item you wish to pledge and in a matter of minutes you will be walking away with cash.
- No credit check required! Your loan is based on your item not your past credit history.
- You have 90 days to pay back the loan plus interest.
- Easy extensions, we will hold your item for as long as you like, just by paying the rewrite fee.
You can Pawn most anything of value such as:
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Musical Instruments
- Musical Electronics
- Home Electronics
Requirements to make a Pawn:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a state issued ID or Drivers License
- Must bring in your item to Pawn
If you do not want to pawn you can always come in and sell your unwanted item/s for cash.